Happy Propose day 2020 : wishes, Status, Images, Quotes, Whatsapp Messages,Photos

Happy Propose day 2020 wishes, Status, Images, Quotes, Whatsapp Messages, Photos, Wallpaper, SMS, Greetings, Pics  Greetings Card :So finally valentine week is here and this an opportunity to make your beloved feel special .






I found love when I found you. I saw the true colours of life in your eyes and I don’t want to let you go ever. I love you So much !!



Happy Propose day !!

You are the only Person

I want to be with Today Tomorrow and Forever.. I love you

Happy Propose day !!



On this special occasion of propose day, I want to tell you my love , how important you are to me. All the time we spent together means a lot to me. Let’s be together forever Happy Propose day !!






Can I Call you Mine, For the whole lifetime !! Happy Propose day 




I want you in my life more than anything else. I want you today more than yesterday and I will want you as long as there is a tomorrow in my 


Happy Valentine's Week to All of you !!

Post a Comment

0 Comments